Crafting Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting Chat

Share your projects and ideas in a nice friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Post as much or as little as you like. Most of all Happy scrappin'

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rock Candy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
purpluscious

purpluscious

Rock Candy Empty
PostSubject: Rock Candy   Rock Candy EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:21 am

Rock candy is fast becoming a staple part of my crafting repertoire. Both the stickles and crackle. Because they are clear and can take on the colour of whatever is underneath they can replace a cupboard full of similar coloured items. The others still have their uses sure. Like the crackle paint can be built up to a thicker layer for example. Very Happy

The only problem with the rock candy crackle is that if you have distress inked on a non porous surface the crackle tend to lift and concentrate the colour all into one area. Sad But for use on regular paper/cardstock one you heat set the ink you're set to go Very Happy

I find I have been using my rock candy crackle far more than I thought I would lol.... Might need to get the 4oz jar rofl... bounce

If you love to grunge up or give a vintage feel to your projects rock candy is invaluable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://purplecinn-craftycrafter.blogspot.com/

Rock Candy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crafting Chat :: Cards, pages and scrapbooking. :: Consumables-
Jump to: