Crafting Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting Chat

Share your projects and ideas in a nice friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Post as much or as little as you like. Most of all Happy scrappin'

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why and how did you start scrapbooking?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Newtocraft

Why and how did you start scrapbooking? Empty
PostSubject: Why and how did you start scrapbooking?   Why and how did you start scrapbooking? EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Over the last few months I have been shown some amazing works of art that have been called scrapbooking and its really opened my eyes. Growing up scrapbooks in my mind where always old dusty things with news paper clippings and tattered pictures in them. Seeing what people call scrap books today blew my mind, designs and shapes and sizes of all kinds and wonderfull hidden stuff.

So I want to start doing something like that but I have no idea how lol. So tell me how did you start out making these wonderfull things and what made you do so?
Back to top Go down
spiritangel

PostSubject: Re: Why and how did you start scrapbooking?   Why and how did you start scrapbooking? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 3:23 pm

I actually started slowly getting a few bits and pieces here and there that gradually amounted to my initial scrapbooking stash and my sister was scrapping and the guy I was dating was into it so I thought why not and decided to give it a go
Back to top Go down
scraphappy

PostSubject: Re: Why and how did you start scrapbooking?   Why and how did you start scrapbooking? EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 4:23 pm

I started by going to a card making class about 7 years ago. Wow it's been so long lol... There was a scrapbooking class after it but i wasn't going to do that too!!! Eventually I decided that it looked fun and decided to try that class as well. Never looked back lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why and how did you start scrapbooking?   Why and how did you start scrapbooking? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why and how did you start scrapbooking?
Page 1 of 1