Crafting Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting Chat

Share your projects and ideas in a nice friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Post as much or as little as you like. Most of all Happy scrappin'

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cricut

Go down 
AuthorMessage
purpluscious

purpluscious

Cricut Empty
PostSubject: Cricut   Cricut EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:59 pm

For those of you who have a cricut Chat here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://purplecinn-craftycrafter.blogspot.com/
purpluscious

purpluscious

Cricut Empty
PostSubject: Cricut woes   Cricut EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:31 am

I have never intended to buy a cricut as their cartridge only policy is a pain.
Considering all the latest cutters are being bundles with or are compatible with either SCAL or MTC They are cutting off their nose to spite their face.
I have noticed a trend for a lot of the bigger online craft stores dropping their provocraft lines in order to sell mtc or scal or even just because they are boycotting provocraft all together.

Really provocraft? Is this a good way to keep your sales figures up? I think not... After taking MTC and SCAL too court though it is going to be mighty hard for them to reverse the decision...

Will this be the end of provocraft. How much has it affected their bottom line so far? Only time will tell I guess but unless they get with the program or rethink their position I see their dominance in the electronic cutter scene and to an extent even their bug sales slowing considerably.

They have opened the way for other cutters to take over their market. And lets face it. What's the big deal. Let users have the option to create their own files. Provocraft will still sell boatloads of cartridges. I mean most everyone still buys cartridges even if they have the software.

Heck I have an ecraft and am planning to buy extra cartridges even though I have svg's out the wazoo... Most people are the same...

Ok rant over lol....
Back to top Go down
http://purplecinn-craftycrafter.blogspot.com/

Cricut
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crafting Chat :: Cards, pages and scrapbooking. :: Tools of the trade-
Jump to: