Crafting Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting Chat

Share your projects and ideas in a nice friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Post as much or as little as you like. Most of all Happy scrappin'

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New to crafting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Newtocraft

New to crafting Empty
PostSubject: New to crafting   New to crafting EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Hi everyone, I have found this forum through a member and I am basically just starting out on my journey as a scrapbooker and card maker.

I dont class myself as very artistic but I enjoy trying and will be starting small and slow, hope to learn alot from the members here.

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
purpluscious

purpluscious

New to crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to crafting   New to crafting EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Welcome welcome.

Any advice we can impart we will. you will be inundated with advice for sure Very Happy The main thing is to remember everyone has their own personal style and if you like it then thats the main thing Very Happy

and don't forget there is always a new technique around the corner Very Happy

Happy scrappin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://purplecinn-craftycrafter.blogspot.com/
MacCrafty
Admin

New to crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to crafting   New to crafting EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:37 am

Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay and have fun on your starting out crafting.
Back to top Go down
https://craftchat.forumotion.com
spiritangel

New to crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to crafting   New to crafting EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:30 pm

Welcome and you know what most people say that and then start and as their confidence grows so does their creative ability a great place to start if your feeling lost is sketches for both scrapbooking and cardmaking as there are loads of them on the net and you can change them to suit your needs and stash
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New to crafting Empty
PostSubject: Re: New to crafting   New to crafting Empty

Back to top Go down

New to crafting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crafting Chat :: General Chat :: Introduction-
Jump to: