Crafting Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting Chat

Share your projects and ideas in a nice friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Post as much or as little as you like. Most of all Happy scrappin'

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Page Maps and Sketches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purpluscious

purpluscious

Page Maps and Sketches Empty
PostSubject: Page Maps and Sketches   Page Maps and Sketches EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:26 pm

Some people love page maps. Some people hate them. Some are indifferent. I find they can be helpful when you are stuck for ideas.
The queen of page maps seems to be a lady by the name of Becky Fleck. This is her website www.pagemaps.com
She does some beautiful page maps. Becky has two books out and also has a monthly release of new page maps. There is also a link to Becky's archived links on the side bar.

Feel free to add more free page map/sketch websites Very Happy

happy Scrappin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://purplecinn-craftycrafter.blogspot.com/
Newtocraft

PostSubject: Thanks   Page Maps and Sketches EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 2:32 pm

This is just what I need to get myself started in scrapbooking, I would love to see any other members sketches and ideas. Unfortunately i have no real scrapping euiptment right now as I am just getting into it amd dont really know how to start.
Back to top Go down
purpluscious

purpluscious

PostSubject: Re: Page Maps and Sketches   Page Maps and Sketches EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:13 pm

Newtocraft wrote:
This is just what I need to get myself started in scrapbooking, I would love to see any other members sketches and ideas. Unfortunately i have no real scrapping euiptment right now as I am just getting into it amd dont really know how to start.

Check the sticky I made in the tools thread for the bare basics Smile It's a pared down list of essential items Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://purplecinn-craftycrafter.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Page Maps and Sketches   Page Maps and Sketches Empty

Back to top Go down

Page Maps and Sketches
Page 1 of 1