Crafting Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting Chat

Share your projects and ideas in a nice friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Post as much or as little as you like. Most of all Happy scrappin'

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Introduction format... I'll start...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
purpluscious

purpluscious

Introduction format... I'll start... Empty
PostSubject: Introduction format... I'll start...   Introduction format... I'll start... EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 2:55 pm

Crafts: Cardmaking and scrapbooking
favourite Colour: Purple
Favourite tool of the moment: Cuttlebug and youtube!
Other interests: Music Very Happy
Feel free to add any other information you wish Very Happy
For eg I have 2 kids both girls, 7 and 14.
My 7 year old loves to craft my 14yr old just says .... MEH! lol
I craft whenever and wherever in my house that I can lol
Love new methods and ideas and tryin everything when it comes to my cards and pages.
My lovely man created this forum so that like minded people could share ideas Very Happy
Hopefully having somewhere to share my stuff will inspire me to be even more creative...
I like to fill the space I am working on tho I sometimes wish i could get the less is more look happening...
ummm what else lol. I love masks atm and just bought some tim holtz alcohol inks to try out.. Just waiting for the applicators in the mail then I'll test them out Very Happy
Ok enough about me lol Sign up and lets have a chat Very Happy
Psst... If you sign up you get to see the hidden bits of the forum as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://purplecinn-craftycrafter.blogspot.com/

Introduction format... I'll start...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crafting Chat :: General Chat :: Introduction-
Jump to: