Crafting Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Crafting Chat

Share your projects and ideas in a nice friendly and relaxing atmosphere. Post as much or as little as you like. Most of all Happy scrappin'

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Got 5 petal flowers you don't know what to do with?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purpluscious

purpluscious

Got 5 petal flowers you don't know what to do with? Empty
PostSubject: Got 5 petal flowers you don't know what to do with?   Got 5 petal flowers you don't know what to do with? EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 11:20 am

Make Butterflies!!!

I just saw this tut on youtube. I am going to try it with a few different 5 petal flowers. I'll let you know how it looks Very Happy
Especially good for flowers that you don't like the shape or colour of I suspect. Glimmer mist and butterfly em.

editing to add a pic Very Happy
Got 5 petal flowers you don't know what to do with? Flower10
Back to top Go down
http://purplecinn-craftycrafter.blogspot.com/
spiritangel

Got 5 petal flowers you don't know what to do with? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Got 5 petal flowers you don't know what to do with?   Got 5 petal flowers you don't know what to do with? EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 4:20 pm

I also did this with a 6 petaled flower turning one petal down the bottom into the actual body just waiting to get my stamens to make the antenna and such Smile
Back to top Go down

Got 5 petal flowers you don't know what to do with?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crafting Chat :: Cards, pages and scrapbooking. :: Cool Craft Links-
Jump to: